Dental Services in Williston, VT
Dental Services at Williston Dental Team
Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Dental Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Cosmetic Dentistry, improve your smile today with cosmetic dental treatments
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implant Restoration, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy againâ€‹
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly
- damaged or decayed
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Scaling and Root Planning
As a periodontist, Dr. Halliday has had extensive training in treatment of conditions/diseases involving the supoortive structures of the teeth. She performs non-surgical and surgical periodontal theraphy.
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.